[NIИ]

Wonder what they could possibly add to the definitive editions of Year Zero and The Slip.

I already know that the Quake score got covered with Bad Witch.

1 Like

That certainly does add violence tension.

I hope this is an indication of the direction of the next NIN album.

1 Like

This truly is the purest feeling.

2 Likes

Someone told me they’re scoring a Pixar movie next?

Say syke, l.

I’m not even a huge NIN fan but Trent you are better than this

I mean Jamie Foxx and Tina Fey, jesus christ

2 Likes

People are rightly in a fuss also because of the Princess and the Frog effect where we’ve got a black lead who is immediately of course then transformed into this other cute non-human being for the bulk of the story so white audiences don’t have to strain themselves trying to identify with a black protagonist.

Which totally sounds like a Tina Fey project, yes. But.

1 Like

This show is awful but if it gives an excuse for Reznor to keep leaning into Bowie that’s fine by me.

3 Likes

New Ghosts album as of 20 minutes ago.

I’d read he was working on one of these. Times of pandemic are good as any to release it, I guess!

8 Likes

Oh God, the second track, “Together,” is just achingly beautiful. Granted I weep at anything these days, but this is certainly making it easy.

1 Like

so far, is it very good work-from-home music, too

Accidentally deleted:

This is some of his (their) best instrumental stuff yet, so far. Only gone through the first side. Starting on Locusts now.

Wondering how this breaks down into halos. It’s unclear if either part has a halo, if they share one, or what’s going on.

1 Like

V and VI are very tonally different. VI is definitely more menacing, but some very cool stuff happening, sound wise.

Oh hey.

Not sure what lil nas x is gonna make out of this one

2 Likes

Does the song “Hope We Can Again” include a high-pitched noise around the halfway point, or is that just my sound system?

No, that is very real and terrifying.