4 Likes

wow mars matrix inputs :raised_hands:

edit wait it’s reversed :frowning:

2 Likes
17 Likes

this seems like a particularly ignoble fate for the angry birds franchise

5 Likes

Tried to milk the birds too hard.

I wonder if they’re renaming it so fewer people will know what it is. Heck maybe they’re hoping even to obscure it from people who’ve already bought and downloaded it.

I suppose if a large enough number of people buy it now, and keep playing it after it’s delisted, the next phase is crudely jamming new microtransactions into it.

Well I guess this all shows they really have no clue about how their brand became successful and the people there are now just experts in the long downhill spiral.

4 Likes

you know us, always starting our player communication by generating empathy around reviewing business cases and how they impact our wider portfolio

20 Likes

:flushed:

damn they are milking the birds HARD!! I declare this Poor Portfolio Management, they went all in on the birds and now the bird fans spurn them

10 Likes

Yeah, I guess it’s what this video from 13 days ago was saying, with --pfft-- research and fancy editing:

2 Likes

Rovio’s lasting legacy

7 Likes

Can we just ban Musk’s platform though.

3 Likes

unfortunately it’s still the de facto platform for announcements and press releases. i have to check the account for my municipal waste collection to figure out which day i roll out the bins

as always, please flag anything you find objectionable for review

13 Likes

load bearing secret dev room

23 Likes