News Thread 64 - Max Headline

does the screen light up while it’s in the controller?

if so, you could play sonic shuffle in the dark for only $400

8 Likes

now we’re cooking with oil

8 Likes

By chance, is there a guide about this that you could link, or anywhere I can get more info? This is intriguing. Does the mister just run retropie or is there a Raspberry pi involved somewhere?

oh sorry I meant “over” as in “rather than”

1 Like

Ohhh, gotcha!

There are a ton of PC horror games with a PS1 aesthetic but I gotta admit I love the character design/texturing in this one.

16 Likes

4 Likes

its 2am and i’m still awake and will report LIVE on whatever pachislot this is

2 Likes

NEW SUIKODEN???

3 Likes

new ENTHUSIA?
new PARODIUS?!?!?!

I’m gonna be disappointed, yeah :servbotsalute:

1 Like

I’m more in the Suikoden II camp but this is very good to hear.

4 Likes

it’s a remaster of a japan-only suikoden psp game :expressionless:

2 Likes

SHOW US THE KOBOLDS COWARDS

but seriously this is kinda wholesome I like this better than all the other videogame pressers already

1 Like

my expectations were low but I’m still disappointed

I mean they seemed to be excited to be like, talking about an actual game, which is nice

I’ve never played a suikoden but I’m led to believe it kind of got stale in the PS2 era. was the psp one any good even?

I & II got grandfathered in as legacy RPG’s, III’s got some thing’s going for it, IV’s awful and V’s pretty neat. All the side games outside the I&II VN’s are dreadful.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Glow Up

good they are doing II as well

5 Likes

that’s good, I was really going to complain if it was just suikoden I, which in effect is really just a prequel to II. these are good games and the remaster looks fairly tasteful. I’ll buy it if there isn’t something horribly wrong. and even then I’ll probably buy it anyway, like the FF pixel remasters

1 Like