Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

Arkham by daylight.

3 Likes

I mean, it was obvious from like the third second this was a Zelda clone, but I was sort of hoping it was just an exploration game.

cuba did you see there was some game that’s all about the pirate assassin’s creed ship combat. I didn’t bother to actually watch any videos about it though

this is news to me:

it looks pretty radical

3 Likes

It bummed me out when he chopped the grass. Can we just leave grass alone for one game? Are all Zeldalikes made by lifelong city dwellers who don’t know cutting grass sucks?

4 Likes

New Metroid games

Incredible.

Sure I’ll also have some of that, sure, that’s fine.

1 Like

I am hella curious how this is going to work on a console near the endgame

Also

Not on the Switch?

Really?

to all of my Switch owning friends who were joking about the Vita being dead

WHO’S LAUGHING NOW

1 Like

The visuals in this game look real good. Wish it was a new game.

The Last Night is being made by an anti-feminist gamergater so fuck it.

4 Likes

I’ve caught wind. Take it as you will: he has publicly apologized and admitted his wrongness, claims he is a different person, yadayadayada. Regardless, plenty of amazing artwork created by bad folks.

yarr!!

edit: by which i mean, steal it

Did he make the apology before or after people started saying they wouldn’t buy his game?

Also, is his game still about how people get fat and lazy after universal income?

2 Likes

I am open to “I was a huge idiot” but at the very most I’m waiting and seeing at this point

3 Likes

I dunno.

these are old but maybe “progressivism gone to far” is still the conceit of the game?
i dunno, i find it hard to enjoy anything with GG stank on it, past or present. it’s pretty toxic.
there will always be another game with a cool take on pixel-art.

3 Likes

He is Still favoriting GG posts.

2 Likes

I will play any game that looks that good, the end.

2 Likes