Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

it also has the content from 2048, the Vita only Wipeout

1 Like

The most exciting thing for me is theyā€™re ditching the minimap in favor of a compass.

2 Likes

I was more excited before I read it again and realized you said ā€œminimapā€ and not ā€œmap.ā€ :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah sorry lol. Thereā€™s a still a map in the pause menu, of course.

Unless you meant in a more broad sense or something.

I wish I knew, I only play mobile games anymore

I picked it up mainly for the 2048 content, which does not disappoint and is waaaaaay better on a big screen with analog sticks with more than an inch of throw.

HD/Fury looks gorgeous with the polish theyā€™ve put on it, and itā€™s been long enough since I all-golded them that they feel pretty fresh again. New soundtrack helps too!

1 Like

i never played HD or Fury but so far only touched the 2048 content in Omega and Iā€™d say itā€™s worth picking up for that alone if you are already considering it

1 Like

You play Card Thief yet? You might dig it

Disaster Report with licensed kaiju

very hot

hiding in a building from a Godzilla is just about perfect, how come it hasnā€™t happened yet?

Or, the perspective power of R.A.D. but with more meaningful goals and controls

plus! return of piggybacking

14 Likes

A little bit I wish it was original monsters

3 Likes

I donā€™t disagree but Iā€™ll take it

2 Likes

Hoping that Disaster Report 4 will follow. In any case, itā€™s a developer that will receive my coins either way.

All that EA shit they announced looks terrible.

1 Like

Continues to look incredible, hopefully can forget about it again until a couple days before release two years from now.

3 Likes

Am I the only person completely uninterested in Cuphead

Edit: No offense to any Cuphead folks/fans. I just canā€™t get excited about animation techniques.

Nope. I look at it and Iā€™m like, yep, yā€™all sure spent a lot of money and time on it.

Iā€™m definitely going to play extremely expensive dynamite headdy and Iā€™m glad theyā€™re making it

4 Likes