MUWT 2: The Quickening

my wife just walked into the room and said "did spiderman just show up as a gag or was he always in this?

4 Likes

no, it’s Captain Marvel

no, not Shazam, Marvel Captain Marvel

1 Like

chillin’ on the ocean floor with computer-deaged willem dafoe and he gives you this look

1 Like

suing Warner Bros. for theft of my personal brand

2 Likes

how do you have a gag where someone plunges their face into a toilet for breathin’ water that is not followed by the toilet being flushed to panic them

how do you make an Aquaman movie that’s almost two and a half hours long

1 Like

I feel like if these subtitles were accurate to the tone of the movie they would say “I could of just peed on it”

6 Likes

unclear if Atlantean steel is superior to Nippon steel???

1 Like

strongly support self-determination for crab-persons and other forms of crustacean individual

3 Likes

GO OFF KING

1 Like

god this movie rules

i am obviously a huge dork for marvel movie but there has not been anything as interesting looking as any of these screenshots in like the past 10 years of the MCU

edit: like whose idea was it to make everything in focus all the time. this is a ridiculous way for a movie to look

2 Likes

I stan Crab Man King a true legend of world cinema and of The Sea

3 Likes

Crab Man spinoff when

Is Shazam this good? I almost hope not

Shazam is actually good in a weird good 80s movie kind of way

I stand by my assessment that Aquaman is okay but I can’t take any of it after OCEAN MASTER seriously

2 Likes

5th Element is like that, with most everything in focus. The Blu-rays are crazy.

1 Like

actually I take that back, the Julie Andrews scene is good

after which it goes into giant CGI fight and Hollywood stop doing big CGI fights, you can’t stage these things worth a damn

Ocean Master is very good

13 Likes

I probably would have walked out of the theater if he had said it right to the camera with a look of zero fucks given