MOUTH MOODS

Seriously I was all set to have yet another horrible day, then I listened to Floor Corn

the sample of ā€œwell we know where weā€™re goingā€ in ā€œStarting Lineā€ is breathtakingly well used
between that and stuff like ā€œT.I.M.E.ā€ and ā€œDear Dinosaurā€ there are some surprisingly affecting (yet still wonderfully goofy) moments on this

Also i am half glad no one was around to witness the horrible noise i made when ā€œBACK IN BLAAAECK I HIT THE SACKā€ and half wish it had been recorded for posterity

3 Likes

cant believe the secret to making ā€œIn the Endā€ genuinely listenable was to put the Doobie Brothers behind it

just got to ā€œThe Endā€ and i blurted out JESUS CHRIST outloud in an empty room

o/

YOUNG MAN

same as the emotion that i get from Harrison Ford

harrisonford harrisonford harrisonford harrisonford

1 Like

thread makes me feel way normie

1 Like

Itā€™s in my post that youā€™d either know him from that or Potter Puppet Pals because those where his two big rises to fame.

I love Neilā€™s Mashup Albums, mainly due to the fact that he is able to mix things together that really have no right going together and making it work, either through the songs themselves, or even through adding in some his own tweaks with his own instruments to make it more cohesive. Itā€™s like a cleaner and less eletronic hard style version of pisscore and I really wish I could encounter someone else who does something similar.

Thank you for this, I donā€™t follow his accounts enough. I happened upon Neil/Trapezoid/Lemon Demon circa 2002-3, via animutations then Potter Puppet Pals. This one in particular led me to check out J-Rapstars Rip Slyme.

Think we bs-ed on Livejournal a few times. As his flash skills grew he seemed to focus more on music and then stuff like Ultimate Showdown started to make more internet waves. I remember him meeting Tay Zonday during some meme-recognition event on a major cable network (?) after Chocolate Rain mania and rickrolling started to sputter.

The second half of this album really becomes a mashy masterpiece, Annoyed Grunt kills me every time and onward Iā€™m just :sparkles:

1 Like

Album is great but I am not feeling Tiger all that much.

Itā€™s the eye of the tiger itā€™s the thrill of the tiger rising up to the tiger of our tiger

:cat: :cat: :tiger:

1 Like

Oh shit discourse :cat: emojis are adorable!!

:smiley_cat::smile_cat::kissing_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

:cat2::dog2::pig2::frog:

:octopus::octopus::octopus:

yeah these are the only emojis I donā€™t feel seething hate towards

who knew Iā€™ve been reacting to bad cartoonery these decades

iā€™ve sung it to my cats like twice

2 Likes

Mouth Silence takes place on May the 3rd, 1999, in a universe in which All Star does not exist.

There is a neighboring universe in which only All Star exists.

Music is able to fluidly cross time barriers.

The more powerful the music, the greater its ability to traverse time.

The power of All Star is so great that it destroyed all other music in its universe.

The power of All Star is so great that on May the 4th of 1999, it authors itself into the Non-Star universe.

Mouth Sounds takes place on that date.

Only Rob Thomas and his friend Carlos Santana know the truth.

2 Likes

this thread is likely the most unrestrained unanimous praise iā€™ve seen for anything on the internet, ever

1 Like

Here lemme balance it out : AC/VC is too straight forward, and I wish it had one more joke.

That said itā€™s probably the track that made me laugh the hardest on first listen

I am enjoying Wow Wow far too much

1 Like