MOUTH MOODS

1 Like

second track and i’m having to suppress laughter because omg this is incredible

let the bodies hit the floor indeed

I’M SO GLAD HOLY SHIT

Also it’s nice to see Bustin and Dear Dino on an Album. Both have been on Soundcloud for a while and honestly are great.

You probably know him better as either Lemon Demon (Rose to fame thanks to the song Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny) or as The Guy Who Does Potter Puppet Pals

My wife being a potter head showed me those you tube vids back in the day. So this dude is parts of the internet eh?

As I listen to this, I am becoming a fast fan. It’s pretty damn great.

I think Annoyed Grunt is the front runner for me right now.

also did

and

i have been watching this dude’s stuff since the pre-youtube era, when i was like 13

1 Like

It’s insane that he’s been internet famous for almost his whole life

Here’s him being interviewed in 2001:

4 Likes

I was about to say

Obviously if Neil Cicierega should be known and will be remembered for anything it is the immortal BRODYQUEST

How many men have walked the path? Only Brody.

Brodyquest is at least partially responsible for my Fallout 4 Punchman Brody character (the other part being that shitty movie he is in with Jackie Chan and John Cussack in old time China, where there are Romans), were I learned that Fallout4 has german suplexes built into it. When Brody learned to warp through space DBZ style and get his crit hit numbers up, I handed out the suplexes, let me tell you.

1 Like

I knew him originally from Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, which I’m surprised hasn’t come up yet.

His masterpiece:

1 Like

really there are many worse trackwriting techniques than making a riveting mashup and then trying to engineer a new piece of work that emulates it

i think this falls into a category of stuff i can only describe as ‘it’s either so good that it’s funny, or so funny that it is good’

idk what that means either but i think jackie chan is another example

3 Likes

Neil is a saint

very pleased that people in my fb are talking about this

1 Like

i’m afraid it did take me a sec to realise starting line is made of starting lines

4 Likes

Thanks to siivagunner I keep hearing a phantom megalovania in “Wow Wow.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAJQQymhn9o

i swear ive sung essentially that “Eye of the Tiger” bit to myself as a goof (and actually something pretty close to “Bustin’”) so hearing them fully realized as songs is hella satisfying

Neil C and Sleazy are two of my all time favorite Internet-smiths, if i ever get within a football field’s distance of the kind of work they have accomplish, i’ll have considered my time worth it. still incredibly lucky that i even got to work with Sleazy at all.

i’m 3 tracks into this and wow, i had no idea i needed this so so so badly. i’m pretty weary of the phrase at this point, but this weird mash up album is giving me life after a super stressful week.

1 Like