MON HUNTERS thread

i have been still playing this, though I’m basically out of That Content at this point (just the HR100 mission to unlock), until they throw the bits and pieces of remaining console stuff onto PC

I don’t think my gunlancing build can get any more potent without actually hacking the stats. Wide 4 has been a proper gamechanger

1 Like

I check in every couple weeks but I’m still like HR40

i have it in my head that i’m gonna dip back in once a critical mass of new stuff is reached but i don’t think i’m quite there yet

Gonna be a long wait till fall 2019 :frowning:

it’s ok geralt is gonna come hang out with us in the meantime (???)

Man I know whining about PC ports is annoying but why’s my guy Geralt got to come later.

I never played any of the stuff that was added after launch but man it was fun hunting mons with yall. I’m v excited / terrified at the prospect of playing this for another 100 hours or so.

1 Like

Excited to hun new mon

hi i’ve been playing this lately. can i get in the sb squad?

i’m putting off fighting anjanath coz i got bodied at first and there’s enough other stuff to keep me busy

yeah if you let me know a time you’ll be on i can hop in and invite you in

pm if u want yeah

1 Like

If anyone’s PCing this thing I am likewise very available for

does anyone still play this on ps4, my sibling needs help killing a leshen so they can make their character look like ciri

2 Likes

i would hop on just to do this but i’m out of town

1 Like

I have no idea what a leshen is but if I can help at HR 60 or whatever* then I’ll give it a shot. I was lured to PC with promises of coop and have since been toiling alone to get my second-rate Elvis his glittering white suit, so I haven’t been keeping up with the end-game crossover nonsense.

*edit: 40, apparently

2 Likes

their psn is JJGlanton

Ok, I’ll add them tonight and coordinate from there. I think the PSN I use is Errbert or something like that.

Turns out my hunter rank is too puny for this, any other folks able to help with that quest? It’s HR 50, which I think most of you have hit.

Are the Witcher quests already gone? These events do disappear, right?

They were still there last night, not sure when they expire.

1 Like