Mass Effect Voyager

you should be able to put people out airlocks in this game

1 Like

it’s that time, it’s that place
(it’s time i play a game about space)

[mass effect andromeda title screen]

hoping for a game at least half as bad as television’s own sci-fi series starring the word Andromeda i have embarked on a journey just to verify the one thing anyone wants to hear me talk about

just how horny is this game, anyway. how quickly can i make it through a route where i get to fuck somebody and who will it be. i have heard nothing but bad things about this game from everybody. stilted voice acting, dead mannequins being most of the cast, almost completely lacking in any humor or charm oh boy i can already feel the excitement ramping up in my blood

ha ha

i didnt take any pics in character customization for this best of first posts because im a huge fucken idiot, but wow they really fucked it up bad on this one. if you thought the preset entire faces from ME1 were bad theyre back, but you can also customize your dude with the worst sliders and hair colors in the world in this one

dunno why but they wont let you choose individual face pieces, if you get custom you get this kind of adrien brody / adam levine crossover to tweak with minorly but if you pick another preset, go out of the menu, and then go back in and choose custom you can customize that guy. this doesnt work for any of the women for some reason. i tried to make bruce springsteen and came out looking like macklemore but its what we’ll go with for this space adventure i guess

1 Like