MANGOES (japanese manga adult literature)

as a kind of celebration for the final chapter of chainsaw man part one? that officially drops tomorrow, i picked a handful of tatsuki fujimoto’s one-shot works to read.

that person really has a style that’s both really rustic and but also sweet and funny

that’s what i’m always saying, too

a cool thing about yogen no nayuta is you get to see the very lowkey obssesion with knifes and ridiculously ornate swords from chainsaw man but in a more direct way. magic as being able to materialize weapons and wielding arms at your command.

adding shikaku to my (increasingly long) list of characters / scenes in their work having to do with eyes, lack thereof and eyepatches. i feel moe towards the protagonist and the main guy

love is blind is so funny and cute. 4-komma level of goofiness all around and very intense

imouto no ane is just the absolute funniest and has the most manic energy to it (cw to a bunch of nudity, however)

lol

a multi-layered joke that goes between being very dark to just very strange in 40-something pages that, like all of their works, is played 100% straight. sasaki-kun stopped a bullet!

4 Likes