Like a News Thread 8: Infinite Welp

Kurt Harland also worked on X-Men 2: Clone Wars, Nightmare Circus and perenial SelectButton favourite, Gex: Enter the Gecko.

4 Likes

also 80s megahit ā€œwhatā€™s on your mind? (pure energy)ā€

7 Likes
5 Likes

Thereā€™s always a hot second when I mix up Master System/Mega Drive

1 Like
8 Likes

My Xbox one may be unusable

I was thinking of dusting it off to play some 360 games with it but it wouldnā€™t even play a DVD. Now Iā€™m wondering if Microsoft will even bother to fix it

3 Likes

can they not even be hacked and used for piracy?

They got wise. The og Xbox is easy to hack, the 360 requires a ton of effort to hack. Idk about the xbone

1 Like

so, the Xbone OS is heavily compartmentalized and every game you see is sandboxed in such a way to prevent stuff like just running whatever or cheating (MS is making a similar push to essentially run every program in its own hypervisor in proper Windows iirc, contributing to the requirement of a TPM for 11)

so no

but also every system is a dev box once you pay MS a fee and you can run unisgned code in dev mode (this is why the Series S is hailed as a good emulator box)

so actually yes

but youā€™re still not able to pirate retail Xbone games

soā€¦ maybe? depends on your perspective

3 Likes

to think this immense library might be lost to time

20 Likes

i bought crimson dragon for the series s recently, donā€™t worry

2 Likes

How was it?

1 Like

this post reminded me i need to play it. will have an update soon.

3 Likes

oh my god hahahahaah

I tried to update a game on my 360 before relizing the deadline was yesterday.

2 Likes

Oh woah you canā€™t do updates either? Thatā€™s like real fucking bad because the game updates in 360 are held in likeā€¦flash ram and you can only have 10 before they dump the oldest one.

1 Like

I might be wrong but I just tried to sign into xbox live to update and it wouldnā€™t let me.

Okay Iā€™m doing something else wrong I guess

1 Like

Garry newman got a fake DMCA for skibidi toilet

its just too fuckin funny with the movie, and the half life assets oh dear. stupid copyright trolls

8 Likes

i skimmed this post and thought you meant gary numan for a second

14 Likes

homebrew SNES (!?) game from the guy helming the MM Sequel Wars project

6 Likes