life after unity

i have not! i am simply… resting here. :unamused: on my way to a different abyss! you wouldn’t know her. she goes to another school.

1 Like

old post but imo best use of RPG maker is to make dinky little transgender transformation games as a dysphoria dissociation tactic (i was too closeted to even consider it but check out tfgamessite)

i think if i were to try to get into game dev again i would just like. learn unreal. northern journey guy made it seem like a fun time

1 Like

wow this looks fantastic.
maybe this is the way to make the silly little flash games of my dreams.

2 Likes

ngl this came at just the right time for me stylo lmao both personally and for the project im working on

2 Likes

if you do decide to give it a go i’d love to know what you think. i think once i’m done with my current project i’d like to invest time in it as my “tiny sketches with maximum accessibility” tool.

2 Likes

i had a minor computer disaster on monday which resulted in my being unable to use my laptop for 24 hours, and so completely soul-crushing was my misery at not being able to work on game stuff for a day that upon getting to work yesterday i immediately opened up the playcanvas website and started looking at their subscription rates. idk what this says about me or playcanvas but there you go.

EDIT: also there’s a new entry in the playcanvas FAQ about whether they offer special rates for educational use (they don’t have a distinct subscription tier but you can just email for a free tier upgrade), and i’m pretty sure that’s my doing hahaha

3 Likes