Let's Play Shadow Tower (PSX, 1999)

UPDATE 1/1/17: playthru is complete, please peruse something like 20+ hours below, compiled in a playlist. audio improves episode-on-episode, so skip around if the background noise is killing you. should be corrected moving forward (noise gate, lol). going to be streaming another From game next. either echo night, shadow tower abyss, evergrace, or eternal ring.

let’s play! below is a playlist collecting the playthrough

i have been streaming again too, since my internet got its shit together

check out past streams in the youtube above, or if they haven’t been uploaded yet, try this

6 Likes

Heck yeah. Been wondering about this game for a while. What time?

shall i turn my microphone on?

@Polygonzo this would be, shortly… in like the next ten minutes? i already started my playthru and have gotten an hour or so in, but i might start over if y’all prefer.

Nice, I’ll catch up on the first video if you feel like continuing. Working at my computer for another hour-ish so I’ll watch while I do that.

I wouldn’t mind hearing the mic.

Starting now. Restarting from the beginning. Microphone is on, please let me know in Twitch chat if it is working OK and if I’m audible.

having infuriating technical difficulties. will resume as soon as i can if i can

dang :frowning:

my upload speed is putrid right now. i suspect this is the issue that’s been plaguing me for a month now. i’m trying to get it resolved now, but it may involve actually calling comcast ;________;

ugh. comcast. good luck!

my download speeds are also ridiculously inconsistent. i’ll get 10-80 Mbps DL, but consistently .5-.75 Mbps UL, ranging down to completely shutting off for a few seconds at a time

Damn.

I’ve always found it best to demand to be switched to a local line (though I haven’t had them in 6 months now, so I kinda forget what to ask for exactly – I had to just switch to AT&T because I was without regular service for like a month and they couldn’t fix it) and then bully them all big dick Trump daddy, but I can’t imagine that’d be anything but awful for you, so good luck!

what is truly maddening about this is my connection has been nigh flawless. i have NEVER noticed slowness issues. only the occasional full outage (and usually because i’m up at absurd hours). it’s been heavenly until a month ago, and a nightmare since.

…taken consecutively

this has got to be a record

this has become the My internet sucks thread, which is OK

my internet has always been so good here. i use ethernet (always and forever) because i’m anal about download speeds, but this is just awful beyond reason

well i’m just streaming anyway, but just be advised it will probably suck and drop out constantly, oops

welllll it’s dropping 80+% of the frames, so i’m done i guess

gg

i made a recording. the audio is quiet, but i think i’ve fixed that and it should be decent for the next video!

5 Likes

select button
it’s always the slimes that hurt me

1 Like

there are more videos now. several hours. the two more recent videos have adjusted audio that should be much better, hopefully