least depressing black mirror episodes

all computers of the world start to spontaneously combust in a mass AI suicide event

black mirror episodes practically write themselves

season 6: all episodes written by Tuckersoft AI

Unintentional bias creeps in from their machine learned models so the toast never comes out as “personally” satisfying as the ads make it out to be. Company tries to correct for the next version, hacker group gets involved and injects in some curated data of their own. Now all toast comes out the same colour as the user’s skin!

This goes unnoticed as the only people buying it are white.

2 Likes

Pretty decent joke, honestly.

3 Likes

im glad im not the only who thinks its funny! a lot of people are like HOW COULD THEY SULLY MY SACRED COW but i mean, trent reznors in on the joke! let him have some fun with the oldies, with his own oldies

1 Like

i wish they had gone further over the top full nathan barley/southland tales cuz it’s just two songs stitched together the horny/believe in yourself ratio is not quite right

1 Like

they used that killers ‘ive got soul but im not a solider’ song in some kids movie commercial recently. it was cg something orother and hearing the song playing gave me a hyperfocus trauma response

but, not in a bad way? i like southland tales it was just the song over CG fat puppies bumbling around scrambled something in my brain

1 Like

I’m so glad I’m not online enough to have to read that kind of stuff from those kinds of people. It’s witty, it’s funny, it’s going to introduce a whole lot of people to NIN anyway so… isn’t it win-win? I guess some people really only want things for themselves so they can feel like they’re cool and different?

I saw that Trent Reznor tweet about this and it was funny and he’s in on it, yeah

1 Like