ITS LEMON PIG TIME

I set myself on fire in high school

all the cool folks are playing with fire

8 Likes

Fuck haha FUCK

5 Likes

i cant wait to see everyones leathery and shriveling pigs at the end of the year! my pigs mouth is already all green and disgusting and caving inwards

remind me to revive the thread instead of making a new one so i can see before and after pictures well now that ive written it down ill probably remember myself so may be idont need the help but its better to be safe than sorry i bet

3 Likes

picturd here is the 2022 lemon pig at left with 2023 lemon pig at right. 2023 pig looks like a good listener. i hope it can protect us from evil

i spread the gospel of lemon pig to the temple and also my buddy who was extremely on board with anything to offset the buckwildness of the coming year

we have an alternate lemon pig song that goes to the tune of “lamb of god” but you juts replace “lamb of god” with “lemon pig”:

Lemon Pig, You take away the sins of the world;
Have mercy on us, have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us, have mercy on us.
Grant us peace.

it is believed in our household that the penny represents the lemon pig’s ability to take on the evil of the world, and the pig is merely a cheery vessel for this force

18 Likes

a3c6d890bb9dbb5ece562a2f9a4d0d692878eed5_2_750x1000.jpeg

14 Likes

I forgot to make a lemon pig!!! oh well I’ll do it next year

3 Likes

I didn’t have any lemons and felt too sick to go get one on NYE and now I’ve doomed my 2023.

filburt

12 Likes

update: she’s doing BEAUTIFULLY

10 Likes

9 Likes

your newer one looks like its not having the same DUST EVERYWHERE effect

1 Like

That’s its aoe

7 Likes

lemon pig update: apparently our first lemon pig perished horribly while i was away so there was an emergency midterm lemon pig installation

4 Likes

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

https://twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1676289777841377280

20 Likes

gonna have like a mini obon festival every new years at this rate, IM GONNA BE THE INVALID FRIEND

10 Likes

OOOO ITS ALMOST LEMON PIG TIME!!! REMEMBER TO FIND YOUR SUPPLIES FOR YOUR NEW YEARS PIG!!

6 Likes

DONT FORGET

2 Likes

sick of lemon pig? try christmas pickle

2 Likes

I have so many lemons in my fridge this year. Surely I can scrounge some pennies and toothpicks and something for eyes…

2 Likes

I am so anal and aversive to mold, I can’t comprehend how you folks can do this.

2 Likes

We definitely have a Christmas pickle, but don’t do the thing where you have to find it, it’s just one of the ornaments that gets put on the tree.

1 Like