Is 'E-3', close enough for our hips to start gyrating?

I’m years behind on all the new releases anyway this is all like seeing people on Facebook be pissed about GoT now

4 Likes

I’m just waiting for devolvers shitpost and hoping for another mic drop of Metal Wolf Chaos moment. Nina Struthers can assault my feelings for commercial products all day.

Microsoft is reportedly going to announce over a dozen games. One of them had better be Battletoads.

can we start to compile a list of all the 2’s and 3’s that are gonna be at e3 this year

as in

mario maker 2
watch dogs 3

etc

Also, who else is going to join me on the yearly F-Zero disappointment train?

• No, there will be no F-Zero news
  • We’ll just get F-Zero for the SNES Online thingy
  • F-Zero GX HD seems plausible
  • Misplacing my hope in a New F-Zero

0 voters

1 Like

theres gonna be a lot of 2s and 3s attending e3 this year (ohhh! )

2 Likes

I can’t recall any games I’m particularly interested in on the horizon that I’d see at E3. There are a lot if old games I need to play. Is MS supposed to say anything about their new system yet?

I guess I’m curious about the more Stadia details coming on Thursday, just to learn more about how it’s going to work.

I will probably follow the E3 coverage. As I continue to lose interest in mainstream gaming this gets more and more masochistic each year. Last year Ubisoft having a horn section was the best part of E3.

maybe they’ll finally make it to F-One

10 Likes

It’s going to become a game about not paying your respects

2 Likes
1 Like

I got my calendar marked

Since getting hyped is silly let’s say while I know there’ll be some pleasant surprises I’m only counting on Devolver’s Robocop saga and the inevitable Mechagamezilla video.

What they really need to do is just stop making videogames so I can catch up

6 Likes

I’m all in for the surprises, though I don’t really have time to check up on anything live.

will there be a cytube e3 watching or something

1 Like
1 Like

Are the dpads fixed yet?

I’d prefer one whose buttons correspond to the things I’d be playing

all d-pads not made by Sega are bad, therefore there is nothing to fix or that can be fixed

2 Likes