Indivisible 👁

I, uuh, am I dumb for not having found my backer game code?

1 Like

I double-checked and confirmed that I completed the backerkit survey in which I specified Steam as my digital platform of choice, but I haven’t received a code in my email, except for the bonus games.

1 Like

gonna wait for switch, probably a long wait :frowning:
everyone seems to be loving this

1 Like

bay area profile

The music so far is good
The writing so far is not

1 Like

yeah and the level design is as empty and whatever as it looked for years too

it looks like a good gentle jRPG fan’s game but it seems like most of my concerns were borne out so I’ll wait at least until it gets a lot of additional support

1 Like

I think I’m fine with the level design not going harder in the paint than Vanillaware stuff but

My BackerKit info just arrived!

2 Likes

Mine too! Kind of a bummer it’s too late for my day of old-man back pain, though.

A wah!??

1 Like

What’s the combat similar to? I mean are there any specific similarities, based on which one could get an idea for how Indivisible plays?

From the demo and I’m pretty sure the nowgame, Valkyrie Profile is easily the closest. If you’ve played any Star Oceans kinda like that except turn and combo based not freeform battle field.

(I’m dl’in this now that’s the most direct touchpoint if there are others I dunno)

i think i just bought cum from a hentai charqcter

woof that sounds AWFUL

1 Like
1 Like

The game got a surprise Switch release one week ago. The devs didn’t know about it. It’s the basic unpatched version and the backer codes still haven’t been sent.

I was pretty hyped before but way less so since I’ve replayed the beginning of Valkyrie Profile. VP’s strengths are its uniqueness, aura, aesthetics and grim story vignettes. The battle system isn’t good; easy to learn, easy to master, flashy but very dull, repetitive and slow. The dungeons are not very compelling to traverse, but tolerable thanks to the beautiful PSX pre rendered backgrounds.

Indivisible seems to have taken all the worst parts and none of the best parts of VP so IDK. I’ll just wait for the backer codes and see

I think this game wound up being a bunch of incredible character designs/animation and not a lot else to recommend it

2 Likes