I can't believe today was a good play (Games you played today)

The other two are much more fun than ironclad imo

1 Like

Yeah, the other two are way cooler. For a while I liked the robot more, but now I’m obsessed with putting together shiv decks with The Silent.

Idk I was having a really good time with my Strength regularly boosted by like +15-20 and ending turns with 30 Block. I killed The Champion in Act 2 without taking any damage lol.

But no I’m looking forward to messing with the other characters now.

yeah haha this is what everyone’s trying to do with their y2k aesthetic lately

My second ever run with The Silent ended one the Act 3 boss, I had him taking 60-ish poison damage a turn but then he pulled his time reversal fuckery and undid all my debuffs. Then I sorta couldn’t draw the cards I needed in a timely fashion and I lost the battle of attrition.

SO THEN I came back with with fistfuls of shivs and comboed my Block into the stratosphere and laughed while he mostly failed to hurt me (though he did get me a couple of times). I think I like the Ironclad better, I am an Iron-clod L-O-L

I have no idea how to use the Defect my first run ended shamefully in the early stages of Act 2.

2 Likes

hi, I watched a bunch of Dota Underlords streams and now that I get the strategery behind auto battlers, I can go in and play them and have fun and even win or get close to winning sometimes

almost as if there’s a giant information hole or gap separating players from the learning stage to the enjoyment stage

also I’m back to never wanting to hear the word “meta” again

1 Like

I’ve been playing Remnant: From the Ashes. I’ve never really enjoyed a “souls-like” since demons souls but for some reason it’s kinda clicked with me. Maybe I just like guns more than swords. Anyway if anyone else is playing this it’d be fun to do coop.

Well now I just keep running into a brick wall at the hands of the Act 2 boss I think I just need to knuckle down and specialize, and/or be more aggressive about seeking out relics in the early game to get a boost. I suppose I really did have an insane amount of relics in my other successful runs.

im having a lot of fun w this, a total surprise and souls dodge rolling while shooting feels so good

If you’re not doing it already, it’s almost always best to remove cards from your deck. That’s the best choice at almost every store, and that rule carries over from almost all deckbuilders.

1 Like

I wound up doing more or less that and built a hybrid zero-cost/lightning channeling deck and managed to power through.

I picked the Ironclad back up for a run at the true ending and was doing really well but I botched the act 3 boss (and I think my deck was just a hair undercooked) and died right before I finished it off. C’est la vie

today, I made friends with box

spooky!

7 Likes

And this time, I made it all the way to the final, final boss. And despite my best efforts to keep my deck trim I did have a whopping 19 cards and I guess that was just enough to keep me from drawing the combo I needed to kill the big bad.

Thinking about how many more runs I might have to go through to luck into the right combination of cards/relics, I think I’ll call it quits there. I liked this game a lot, though! I just got ::gestures to miles-long backlog:: some other stuff to move on to, now.

What game is this? Looks fun.

It’s called “Control”. Brand new game.

1 Like

Max Payne / Alan Wake / Quantum Break / Control (Control)

It’s very solid

1 Like

i played a little bit of this final fantasy 1 dynamic action hack that fucks with the battle system so the character performs the action as soon as you’ve assigned it to them. it’s kind of cool, but i realized my party of 3 red mages and a fighter (red team!) was kind of expensive. it was on top of this “restoration” patch or something, the font is weird and i can fit more than 4 letters in the character names.

667th post…
about fire emblem 776.

is Fireremblem supposed to be this frantic? Ive been playing skin of my theeth for 3 battles. Without the save states ive resorted to using this would be an insane slog of restarts. made a gambit to save my healer from a fighting arena and I dont think I can make it out now without minimun 2 fighter deaths out of my team of 5 survivors. yikes.

1 Like

sorry cartoons rotted my brain

5 Likes