Guilty Gear Strive is the best fighting game I've ever played

I was having this same discussion else where. The new comers look like guilty gear characters and certainly play like GG characters but the nuts and bolts of their actual playstyle lack the theatrics GG characters usually have. If you saw Gio in a previous game it would’ve been a safe bet that wolf would’ve been doing alot more. In her current style I feel like you could take the wolf out visually and you’d barely have to do much animation rework to keep it the same.

UMA looks like a fun character in the taunts that I only wish got spread out into the hard functions. Just some ideas I have to pitch: a command grab or super that looks like an aliend abduction and then they fall into a crop circle or UMA distracts goldlewis and some legendary UMA themed attack comes out of the coffin like a bigfoot limb or mothman scream. Something to keep us guessing at the true identity of UMA in the coffin.

It’s also a shame there aren’t instant kills to give characters a little more life.

I read it more like he’s training under Chipp to be a stronger team member for May after getting inspired by how he help her through Xrd Sign’s story.

4 Likes