Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

To be expected from Working Designs, really

5 Likes

Lunar Walking Pneumonia

2 Likes

I don’t know where else to post about this but thanks to a couple of coupons and an end-of-year sale I just walked out of GameStop with a new copy of Shin Megami Tensei III HD Remaster (Jesus Christ, what a mouthful) for just under $6

14 Likes

This is a pretty damn good lineup imho

3 Likes

Salt and Sanctuary is free on Epic Game Store today, but I’m really just posting this so I can say that I now know that this is not the same game as Super Brothers Sword and Sorcery EP. Maybe they shouldn’t have had such similar names and stylistically similar logos.

7 Likes

That’s like the first good lineup in a long tine…

2 Likes

Deep Rock Galactic is so fun.

2 Likes

what’s the best way to play sword and sworcery anyway. i have an old macbook pro and a slightly newer ipad pro at my disposal

My gut response was to type “by just watching a LP” which is mean but yeah, love the aesthetic but virtually none of the actual game part did anything for me.

2 Likes

FWIW I think the intended experience was as a touch screen game so that might be the best way if you really want to do it

4 Likes

Definitely the iPad, and don’t be afraid to update the date and time settings as needed once you get into the midgame—they wanted it to be this contemplative thing you dip into briefly and then leave for a few days or weeks before returning, but I found some of the interactions too fiddly to permit such extended time away.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to forget I have strikers on PS5 and get it on PC anyways

2 Likes

3 of the new tomb raider games are free on the epic games store

2 Likes

came here to say that.
They are great cinematic games that I think do a lot of great things. I know some people miss the relative freedom of the older games, but given how these play they are well worth your time.

1 Like

How does TressFX hold up in 2021?

1 Like

Now that the Epic daily giveaways are concluded my tally wound up being:

Shenmue III (Skipped)
Neon Abyss (Claimed)
Remnant: From the Ashes (Already Had)
Vanishing of Ethan Carter (Already Had)
Loop Hero (Already Had)
Second Extinction (Skipped)
Mutant: Year Zero (Already Had)
Vampyr (Already Had)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Claimed)
Prey (Claimed to play Mooncrash for free, but more or less “Already Had”)
Control (Already Had)
Mages of Mystralia (Claimed)
Moving Out (Claimed)
Salt & Sanctuary (Claimed)
Tomb Raider (Already Had)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Already Had)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Claimed)

This is about where I expected to be

Why won’t they give me Kindgom hearts, Neo world ends with you, or Tony Hawk!?

1 Like

square and activision

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2000 replies. Continue discussion at Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 2).