Gognio Dungeon (Soon)

here is a hurdle we have been wanting to pass: saving and loading with our room editor in real time, while the game is running. building a maze around ourselves, capable of keeping our loved ones away.

continuously finding glitches while doing so. all glitches are gods special children and we like them and document all of them.
Taro Yoko has thoughts about game design and so do we, even though we love that man and his giant moon face. maybe taro yoko is kenji eno reincarnated but as a better guy.

kenji eno got skinny near the end of his life, but our good friend “HOBO” helped me understand the truth in my heart is that the best kenji eno was the fat kenji eno.

please tell us what the game developers of your heart are. here are some images i whipped up to describe how we are developing this game:

our development is not “stalled” at 30%, rather, maybe the constant suffering of all people on this planet prevent me from changing it. be nice to someone today, because you never have to be nice in the gognio dungeon. it’s a place of violence.

Each weapon in Gognio Dungeon handles differently and that is our “next” goal. How do we take the swinging of a sword from boyhood fantasies and desk-drawings to real, hardcore, 14 color reality.
We want combat to be tile based put still have the real feeling of pushing and pulling. Would you take me at my word, if I told you, that movement was a Big Deal in this vid-con? It’s a feeling we want to nail down superbly.

4 Likes