Geoffrey Keighley (1979) presents The Game Annouments (2022), and other Expositions of Electronic Entertainment

(i just watched the second jurassic world movie)

2 Likes

III! II I I III! III!

1 Like

geoff’s performance here should be canada’s entry for eurovision

5 Likes

“you can… you will… and it will be glorious”

2 Likes

atlus voice director asking troy to really lean into the lisp for persona 4

3 Likes

I like boxgun

Edit: ‘Doesn’t that look great’

How many more space horror games can they cram into this presentation?

1 Like

We still haven’t seen Dead Space Remake yet

this is the worst performance I’ve seen the Rock ever give, this medium truly ruins everyone

6 Likes

absolutely losing my fuckin mind at the rock skyping in and holding up his energy drink

8 Likes

It’s 2009 again baby we’re all going to get sick at dangerous jobs in the game-movies

1 Like

i need a transcript of the rock triple flubbing his plug for his comic book movie holy christ

3 Likes

Fall Guys world. Fall Guys universe. everyone’s becoming a Fall Guy. so many Fall Guises. anyway i’m not gonna lie i forgot fall guys was a thing

1 Like

I think the kitfox team should go bulworth on the wholesome stream

4 Likes

Getting machinima vibes from this cinematic

Gatestorm

climate change → ukraine → logan’s run segue was incredible

it would be easier to take this seriously if the art wasn’t the sims by way of double fine on xbox live arcade

6 Likes

bringing marvel in. geoff always giving me his toughest battles.

3 Likes

Geoff Keighley didn’t even think it was possible for the developers to take things to the next level in the new Cuphead. and yet they did. wow, what an endorsement. he definitely doesn’t normally think or say that people are taking things to the next level.

11 Likes

no opinion on Neon White as i’ve previously stated on here (tho it looks more appealing to me than Donut County did i suppose) but cool to hear Machine Girl music in something

1 Like

they’re both Candians, which means they’re obligated to exchange long protein strings onstage while listening to

5 Likes