Geoffrey Keighley (1979) presents The Game Annouments (2022), and other Expositions of Electronic Entertainment

I guess this starts in less than 2 hours.

Please liveblog your reactions for this poor sap who is probably not going to risk watching this at work.

1 Like

is there even a chance that a group of four people will recite prewritten party chat as they play through a pseudo-live demo of a co-op game on stage. do i have anything to live for. can it be geoff that saves me

10 Likes

let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

4 Likes

sniper on the left

wait for it… got em

nice shot

4 Likes

“Netflix Geeked Week”

:no_good_man:

4 Likes

I can do this for you most weeknights smh

2 Likes

may contain offensive content… let’s go

my man’s wearing lifts

christ i could be watching this on imax at a

(he just said “it’s all about the cum” i think, i was distracted)

at a theater that’s only a little annoying to get to, i blew it

4 Likes

Is anything cool going to happen or is it all just going to be stuff we already know about

hilariously this is actually a kind of predictable result of mixing a Canadian accent with living in the US for a while (supposed to be “comb”)

he keeps tempering expectations, he’s practically saying “elden ring 2 isn’t here” out loud

2 Likes
13 Likes

this guy just teared up thanking geoff on stage

3 Likes

we now have De Niro’s stunt double from Ronin here on behalf of Tax Dodge studios

1 Like

love to see a grown man sob about how much he loves Geoff Keighley

2 Likes

is this a diegetic hp bar on the back of this guy’s head or what. i thought we were done with those

cut back to geoff after a guy got graphically gibbed by a turbine and he said “that just happened,” this is great

2 Likes

“infinity war is once again returning to its roots” is the kind of word salad that makes me feel alive

6 Likes