Gamestop

How long until Stand Alone Complex just happens?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Wheeeee a few threads from today’s links section at naked capitalism. The first thread in particular, about Citadel, is a very “big if true” type thing.

4 Likes

I’ve spent all morning just giggling at this, what a delight

2 Likes

8 Likes

saw this spreading again last night

11 Likes

i’m sad GameStop doesn’t have a sassy social media brand account to tweet about this with, their twitter is very boring

4 Likes
8 Likes

this is definitely going to end with the federal government giving a trillion dollars to the struggling job-creators on wall street

25 Likes
4 Likes

losing it over cow jones

24 Likes

Wow shingy has not aged well

11 Likes

I threw $10 at GameStock for the lulz last night and it was rejected via Robin Hood. Then I bought 1 share of AMC. I’m ending it there, haunted by the feeling I’ve awakened my inner Gordon Gekko.

11 Likes

gamestonk

1 Like
6 Likes

I hate that when I heard Reddit was also starting to pump Bed Bath and Beyond stock, I instantly understood why they picked that one

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah I can’t help but think this can only end up with another free taxpayer-funded giveaway to vampire hedge fund managers but, I mean, like, it’s so transparently stupid that maybe people will actually get mad about it? Or something? Sad state when only accelerationism can give you comfort. One thing’s for sure, this is the worst possible time for Democrats to be in charge.

2 Likes

thinking about getting on the ground floor of amc. seems like a real blue chip prospect imo

2 Likes