Gamestop

lol

3 Likes

How do I trick all the new Gamestop millionaires into investing in my pervert game

Do I have to post on Reddit? I don’t know if I want to go that far.

5 Likes

Games Top

3 Likes

did it bother anyone else when that smashburger restaurant showed up, how it had the same logo scheme as gamestop?

Smashburger-Sign-Houston-Heights1

17 Likes

incel wolf of wallstreet

also this place always cracked me up, it is very popular

3 Likes

i mean regular wall street guys are incels with money. once an incel has money they get laid

3 Likes

loving every minute of this

it had to be gamestop

3 Likes
5 Likes

GIVE US 2008 AGAIN DURING A PLAGUE BABY AWOO

4 Likes

GAMERS, RISE UP

And finally the call was answered

6 Likes
1 Like

i love seeing suits CRYYYY over THOSE HORRIBLE ROBIN HOOD DAY TRADERS, THEY’RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT LIKE ME AAHHHHHH

sorry you’re all villians and you’re all robbing the coffers of a dying empire and now gamer nerds are joining in

13 Likes

Tempted to buy in but I’ve never actually participated in the market beyond my company’s 401k program.

1 Like

Can someone explain what’s going on to someone who is an idiot (me) and can I take advantage of this get rich quick scheme or am I too late and should only enjoy seeing these suits crying.

1 Like

it’s probably a little late but who can say

basically, gamestop stock that was close to worthless a year ago is getting bought way, way up as a coordinated bit, short sellers are having an enormous amount of wealth eliminated which is great, it’s not entirely clear what impact this will have on the financial system moving forward, and people will probably start dumping it soon but there’s a stupid amount of capital sloshing around so unless and until there’s some kind of reform there will probably be another one of these next month

realistically speaking it’s a good time to have four or five figures in an account that you can use to buy into these if you can handle the psychic cost and potential debt and the risk of keeping up with them but we’re in pretty uncharted territory at this point

as pure speculative postmodern entropy it’s probably less likely to harm the environment and more likely to harm bankers than crypto

8 Likes

you lost me at “short sellers”

2 Likes

I downloaded the robin hood app and used $10 to queue a buy for a fraction of a share lol.

n-dimensional chess players who were already leveraged against this eventuality on the rational expectation that gamestop will not make money in the future

2 Likes