Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

it took getting through like half of the 12 preconfigured medal races the game sets up for you for me to actively get into it, but I’ve been having a lot of fun with free windows 10 forza (6, from a year and a half ago) after not really touching another racing sim since the first gran turismo on the PS1

Still playing ARMS ranked now and then. I wanna play with some SBers to see if I’m actually any good. The new character they added, Lola Pop, is my jam. She has the perfect 80’s female art-pop singer vibe. It’s like playing as what the sound of this song makes me think Jane Siberry looks like!

Edit: Damn, I’ve never watched that music video before, that is transcendently bad.

2 Likes

Pokemon Colosseum makes me wish the mainline games had more double battles, especially since their like the main competetive thing nowadays

1 Like

@sleepysmiles this seems to be intensely your shit, although I’ve just dipped my toes into it. It’s the tiniest bit rough but I think it’ll be cool! The art alone is enough to keep me going :woman_shrugging:

Maggie’s Apartment coming to Steam August 1st! Add it to your wishlist! Check it out on it’s Steam page or Website  to watch the trailer! character designs + animation from my upcoming point and click...

2 Likes

That IS intensely my shit!! I remember seeing a trailer for this game when it was in production and being excited for it. Thank you for reminding me that it exists and is available!

The main character design is really cute. Tiny chubby marshmallow lady!

I have started playing Uncharted 4 and thus far it kind of makes me feel melancholy

I’m still wracked with guilt over the part where your wife walks in on you in a motel room with …maps… GPSes… guns… treasure journals… all laid out right there on the bed after you told you were out for good

Yeah, the way Anatola does her faces reminds me of your comics

1 Like

How the hell did the slime bosses in Secret of Mana pass QA

Magic stunlocking, probably, to make it a non-issue. After all, magic doesn’t miss and you can chain cast between Popoi and Purim while slamming in physical attacks on Randi.

Also I just found out those are their names. I’ve always known them as BOY, GIRL and SPRITE.

1 Like

wait seriously?

2 Likes

man

1 Like

It depends on how you translate the phoneme; the alternative pronunciation is Primm which also doesn’t sound quite right.

I know what literally all these words mean, it’s terrifying

Man, I guess I need to go check in on Arumba’s channel, I’ve been watching DDRJake in preference to him for a while now

you’ll never guess which pronunciation they’re going with for the remake

please say it’s the Jewish holiday

is it too much of a tell if the hint I give you was that “it’s a proper translation”

retranslations are the absolute worst

square ruins another masterpiece

1 Like

I mean, you could look at a screenshot of the game and know that without having to read any of the translation

2 Likes

Blaster Master Zero got a boss rush blaster mode a couple weeks ago (also available in co-op flavor). It’s a time-attack thing where the only penalty for death is the timer not rolling back. Anyhow, I gave it a try and was enjoying myself, until I got to the final boss of the 100% playthrough. You see, the tank you get in boss rush mode isn’t quite as pimped out as the tank you would normally have at that point so, uh, your DPS and HP are low enough that you actually have to put in some effort to learn the boss’s pattern. And by ‘learn the boss’s pattern’ I mean ‘rage-quit after a dozen or so attempts because the boss never gave you that much trouble in the actual game.’

In a later attempt, I decided to fight that boss first, which took me 19 minutes worth of attempts according to the in-game timer. In comparison, my final time for the boss rush was just over 34 minutes.

At the very least, you could say that I now know a major time-save that would cut my final time in half!