Games You Played Today Classic Mini

oh fuck I’m actually playing games again instead of just coming in here and offering up snarky replies to other people

the stuff I’ve been playing a lot lately is skewed towards emulatin’ because I have this CRT monitor on my desk chair and I’m too lazy to move it but also let me tell you about scanlines (actual scanlines, physical black lines from the monitor)

• High Seas Havoc - I have severely underrated this game in many respects after learning how to speed my way through it and also I cannot for the life of me figure out the secret of the last boss’s bullshit homing lightning attack, which I’m okay with because I can blaze though the rest of the game in like, 30 or so minutes so I can spend the next half hour and 30+ lives hitting my head against the wall. you would think I would be able to do it after getting these exact same conditions 4 times this week. you clearly don’t know me.

• Battlemania Daiginjo - this game fucking owns and I need to sell off one of my kidneys for a copy. if Treasure did shit in games because they could, crazy designer guy behind this game did shit in this because he wanted to and who was going to stop him anyway

• Socket - it’s a game, it’s a bit jank, I still like it

• TMNT Hyperstone Heist - I swear I used to be good at this, honest

• Miracle Girls Festival - I can delete it off my Vita whenever I want to, I swear

• Diablo 3 - I could be playing Path of Exile. I’m not clever enough for that. though the game is trying to dick me over for the new season because I haven’t gotten shit for gear yet and I got the same goddamn legendary daibo twice trying to random something good

anyway, videogames: still bad

11 Likes