Games You Played Today: Actress Again: Current Code (Part 1)

Castlevania 4 soundtrack is one of the best. I have to play that game like I’m putting on an album. From level 1, letting the text scroll intro play out beforehand.

5 Likes

The signal to noise ratio ain’t the best, I think the localization is just fine but nearly every text box seems to be 3 times longer than it should be and one of the reasons why replaying the game now has been more enjoyable than it was when I first tried it is cuz I realized I’ve just subconsciously accepted that I am not going to closely read what any of these fucking vendors or kids are saying, I can just click through and whatever sticks sticks and if anything important doesn’t register I can just get reminders from the minimap

(I also find the menus/text in 2D mode incredibly hard to follow, maybe for the reason moneygp stated? I dunno, it is not an issue for me with older menu based RPGs.)

2 Likes

cleared pmd: explorers and i’m really impressed that they smuggled a tragic gay romance into a fucking pokemon spinoff. story punches way above its weight.

lotta good 2008-era forum threads out there arguing about this lol

8 Likes

The best SNES sound tracks are Brain Lord, Super R Type, and Super Castlevania.

2 Likes

I could not agree more

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Games You Played Today: Actress Again: Current Code (Part 2).