Games You Played Today: 358 Threads Over 2

i played covergirl for psp last week thank you @HOBO for telling me about covergirl the magazine the game for psp

i’m just gonna blur every screenshot with booba in it in case you don’t want to see that

i dont think i need to blur this one? because it’s just an egg in a bikini bottom but i will anyways

i’m going to put the rest of the screenshots in little drop down thingies so the post isn’t huge

sex-o-meter quiz

i am being called out :frowning:

a story told in two screenshots

i think the obvious joke to make about this one is something like “are you sure it doesn’t count :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:” but i don’t want people to get the idea that i’m horny for shoes

this was my result when i answered the questions honestly… i am once again being called out

compatibility test

i’m still so confused by this picture… what the fuck is the green thing he’s holding?? ?

no comment

the first time i took the test i measured my compatibility with noctis lucis caelum from final fantasy fifteen aka my boyfriend and needless to say i was disappointed by the result

when it came up again i measured my compatibility with thancred from final fantasy fourteen aka my actual real boyfriend and the result devastated me… :crying_cat_face:

and then i realized the problem was that i was using my actual real name and not my final fantasy fourteen name, so when the test came up again i measured my compatibility with ser aymeric aka my actual real for real this time boyfriend and i will take the result all the way to sanctum of the fucking twelve because ladies i am getting MARRIED

miscellaneous

going clockwise, the paintings on the left are details from botticelli’s the birth of venus (c. 1484-1486), vermeer’s girl with a pearl earring (c. 1665), jean-auguste-dominique ingres’ the grande baigneuse (c. 1808), and egon schiele’s seated woman with bent knee (c. 1917)

isn’t this like a double negative? i think @lonelyfrontier was the one who pointed that out while i was streaming this

:nauseated_face:

THANK YOU emily so true bestie

so true megan very relatable

this is the worst game i’ve played that i’ve had the most fun playing, it’s weird and confusing and pretty awful but i’m probably close to being the exact person who needed to know about it thank you again @HOBO

32 Likes