Father Torque's Stream Garage

T minus 15 minutes!

Haven’t posted a link in a while so here is one

https://www.twitch.tv/cubalibre200x

1 Like

1 Like

9:30 (giving myself a bit of extra time for Reasons), it’s time for more Control. In case you forgot, I can fly now.

Tonight! The Cuba 9! We will finally be In Control. Like I mean I’ll clean up all the sidequests and do the first DLC, Foundation. I dunno, I can probably do that all in one night? How long could a DLC be anyway?

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll just breeze through those jukebox missions.

I hear they’re no big deal looool

9 Eastern! More Control!

I really need to finish this dang game. I’ve gotten a bunch of tokens playing the DLC, so I’ll try the jukebox missions for real too.

1 Like

With Control mostly conquered, we move on to a new game tonight at the Cuba 9:

Eye of the Beholder, the DOS gold box AD&D dungeon crawler! I’ve skimmed the manual, but otherwise have never played this before. We’ll figure it out together!

1 Like

final verdict on Control? is it Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 5.00.57 PM or :garfpro: ?

I’d give it like a 4/5. Not Remedy’s most interesting game, but interesting enough, really fantastic combat, gorgeous, marred by a light dusting dumb ass neugame upgrade stuff.

1 Like

Tonight! It’s more Eye of the Beholder!

I got that discounted Grid Cartographer which I guess I could run in another window to make a map while I’m playing, but on the other hand I was able to do ok in the first three levels through pure mind-navigation so maybe I’ll keep going with that. We’ll see. I do know that we are about to meet a DORF so that is cool

1 Like