Father Torque's Stream Garage

Because I’m too lazy to search the general stream thread every time.

Hey I stream sometimes now at https://www.twitch.tv/cubalibre200x

Right now I’m playing Daggerfall which if you somehow have managed not to hear me talk about it before is the second Elder Scrolls game, the one before Morrowind and it’s a big fuck you grotesquely hideous pseudo-procedural dungeon crawly thing and it’s one of my favorite games ever.

Gonna be streaming in about five minutes (9 eastern). Come watch my claw my way up out of obscurity and into apotheosis

1 Like

Also I do not currently project my ugly mug into the stream, so if that is something you avoid it will be a good stream, but if that is something you enjoy it will be a bad stream

automatic point deduction for no ugly mug, but you know that

do you at least talk the whole time

YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU WATCHED THE STREAM TONIGHT

But the answer is yes I talk all the time. Why you would want that, who knows

1 Like

Very steam of consciousness and wondering why the sudden death loops when most signs pointed to being in good health (stat death for the first loop, weird game interaction when Plague finishes incubating and you’re inflicted with it for the second)

i just opened the stream last night to a random point and you were in like the hallway of an inn or something and you were silently jumping around making electricity with your fingers over and over again for like 30 seconds

i’m supposed to be working

8 Likes

thread title promises too much:
who else can see the heavy metal version of a show that is basically monster garage x Mad Mad Fury Road, with Racing Across the Ruins of an Ancient Civilization SB-mixtape as BGM, and F-Zero X Soundtrack for action scenes?

… nobody?

4 Likes

Apparently the plague virus lives off of momentum and if you are moving at 100 speed when it incubates the virus progresses instantly to catastrophic internal failure. The secret to getting the plague is standing still

Yes, you got the true Daggerfall experience. Come back for more

3 Likes

TONITE

9 EASTERN

DONJONS

welcome to a new epsiode of Father Torque’s Stream Garage,
one perfect day in gordon street…

:star_struck:

That was a lot of fun, thanks for streaming last night. I had kind of a shit day so staying up way too late watching you backstab daedra lords was just what i needed, it turns out

If you were down for the grinding at the end, you couldn’t have had a good day. Destressing is the name of the game

1 Like

More Daggerfall tonight at 9 eastern (bout 40 minutes). If you’re into that kind of thing.

All right folks you know the fuckin drill, it’s 9 o’clock Daggerfall baby

9 tonight, Sunday April the 12th, my demigod Daggerfall character goes on a vacation for exactly 52 days to meet an imperial message courier

3 Likes

TO-NITE! Daggerfall at The Cuba 9! I think this time I’m breaking into Castle Wayrest while also getting a quest from the Princess of Wayrest? Guess we’ll find out the hard way

2 Likes

9:30 eastern

Not The Cuba 9 I need a little extra time tonight

But at 9:30

We’re gonna get to the bottom of the mystery of the death of King Lysandus (I think)

Strange and murderous dealings afoot!

2 Likes

TO-NITE

9:30 EST

WE’RE GONNA BEAT DAGGERFALL, PEOPLE

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE

THAT MANTELLA IS GOIN DOWN

4 Likes

BAWW GAWWD

Well! That’s Daggerfall down. Any opinions on what I should stream next?

-Control (blind)
-Prey (blind)
-Alpha Protocol (mass murder mayhem)
-Black Mesa (“blind”, I mean I played a shitload of HL1 back in the day)
-Outer Worlds (the choices & consequences one, not Outer Wilds aka one of the best games ever)

2 Likes

TAKE. CONTROL.

3 Likes