narrows eyes at list

I DONT SEE THE GAME I WANT TO SEE

:stampstampstamp: :stampstampstamp: :stampstampstamp:

actually, seeing you play control sounds like a good time

What is the game you want to see??

i’ll give you a hint

it’s not wow

3 Likes

It should be, I’m almost exalted with the Zandalar tribe for my shoulder enchant

By popular demand!

CONTROL, tonight at The Cuba 9!

Expect me to stare at art a lot and try to infer things about the story from tiny details when I could probably just walk forward 30 feet and trigger dialogue that explains everything!

2 Likes

My only advice is try not to dawdle too much in the early game because the mechanics don’t start getting really interesting until you’ve unlocked a few guns and superpowers.

Don’t worry about doing all the side quests first they’ll still be there later. Unless they’re timed but those are recurring.

Dawdle As I Wanna Be

2 Likes

All right, kats & kittens, tonite at The Cuba 9

Take Control

1 Like

that sounds so much like my style of playing that i have to mash that bloodpotion buttón into another dimension.

I want to imagine that you’re OUT OF CONTROL all the time…

Ah dang I missed it

Well then today’s your lucky day, because we’re having an unprecedented Back to Back stream, tonight at The Cuba 9

3 Likes

It’s Wednesday. Isn’t it? Wednesday? Something like that. Nobody does anything on Wednesdays, so you should be able to come watch me play some more Control, tonight at The Cuba 9. Assuming my children don’t stay up until 11 like last night and make me have to bust in their room like 10 times.

I think I’m ok at shooters but last time I died! A lot! Is that an endorsement of the stream? I don’t know!!!

I missed the last one you did. How far are you now?

I can fly now

Yessss.

That’s cause even though you unlocked flying your thinking of how to approach the fights is still too grounded

Things might be delayed for a while, LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN I’M ON

Don’t you Yoda at me you skinny motherfucker

2 Likes

Okay shrug sucked me into a vortex from which I could not escape, I apologize to my 2 fans

HOWEVER

Tomorrow, which is THURSDAY, we will do the Stream