fashion thread

hey what’s a good place to get weird clothes with this sort of look that are not stupidly expensive

i want shirts that look like drug-induced nightmares about the occult lovingly rendered in crayon or charcoal, but my tastes might have gotten too specific

non-thrift shopping is usually an expensive mistake anyway but occasionally i hold out hope

edit: seriously this owns bones. so many bones

i also wish more garishly pastel clothes showed up at the local goodwill/ross/etc

some days my clothing goals are all about making stuff work that shouldn’t and feeling smug about it

3 Likes

at some point i shifted from trying for “cute girl” to “cute and deeply broken”

1 Like

Anyone know of any affordable mens clothing sites that are suited more towards thin types? I’m like, 5’8", 128lbs, and my waist ranges anywhere from 28 to 32, and finding pants that fit is a bitch. I just want a pair of non-jeans that are black that look OK on me that are also going to be comfortable enough to walk around in.

(I just want to dress like Bryan Ferry that time he was hanging out with Bowie.
Cev--qXW8AAOIev)

2 Likes

Basically shite but the scarf

is highly correct and I could use it

4 Likes

Jack Threads is an online retailer that used to be cheap but they closed down and new people reopened them so I don’t know if they’re cheap still

Of course Araki just picked stands that he likes instead of having any consistency with how he picks them lol

But also it’s fantastic so

1 Like

I’m trying to stand out less by switching from bright red to burgundy/maroon stuff.
hmprod

I really want these shoes, but I think I’ll have to wait until next month to buy them, because they’re $80.

I want to find something kind of like Tatsuya’s hoodie in Eternal Punishment:

I wish I were confident enough to wear red pants.

2 Likes

red pants are a doable look, no confidence needed

2 Likes

Bloom II Folding Helmet (amazon.co.jp)

This version looks much better than the Bloom I

2 Likes

Who wanna give me a makeover

More like who dare

Red pants are like a cheat code because you can’t actually fuck up making your pants red. It always works. At the absolute worst it makes you look killer.

As for yellow pants that’s a mountain I’m not going to try to climb.

UNIF Frost Sweater

6 Likes

not a dig at that specific garm: 90s shit was highly lame the first time round i think i’d like clothiers to stop humping its corpse now plz

1 Like

give it a few years, then they’ll be all about the early 00s and Lady Bird will be cited as the vanguard

2 Likes

Pearl snaps again when

Can I get a Velcro shirt with a fake placket that’d be cool

If I could wear all pearl snaps and flannels for the rest of my life that’d be fine thanks

You can the police will never stop you.

2 Likes

are there any jacket fans here? it’s going to start getting warm, and i need to retire my Nike track jackets from 2011 because they’re showing their age, but Nike hasn’t done anything cool since 2011, and I don’t even know where to look anymore for replicas (and I was not a fan of waiting a month for my jackets to arrive). Fila’s sizing is the most unpredictable bullshit, so I don’t bother with them. Does anyone have a site they get track jackets or just light jackets from? I don’t mind if it’s second-hand stuff.

I found a cool site a few years ago that sold a shitload of track jackets (I want to say they had the Parklife jacket plastered around the site), but they were in the UK and I could never get a purchase to go through, so :man_shrugging:t2: (oh shit, i just did a search for parklife jacket, and found the site again, and they had a pop-up saying they ship to these States United now! everything is so expensive, though. i wish i had $300 to piss away on a fucking Baracuta jacket. ugh, and everything cool is sold out in small, anyway!)

ben-sherman-harrington-jacket-rust-2
Oh man, that red.

fila-vintage-settanta-azona3
I don’t normally care much for blue, but that color is intoxicating.

1 Like