fashion thread

It sucks that Baracuta raised their prices so much. They used to be less than $100 IIRC. I’ve got an old one and it’s my favorite garment.

You should be able to find harrington jackets that are most of the way there, just missing the tartan and umbrella vents.

I dunno, the SF AF1s are super cool imo.

That sky blue Fila jacket looks awesome.

I used to wear Members Only jackets, just because I thought they looked cool and they fit well and had a secret inner-breast pocket for your jazz cigarettes and an exterior breast pocket for your regular cigarettes. But I got sick of the “are you the last member?” (or variations of that) jokes. Maybe I’ll look into Harrington jackets, they look a bit similar, though without the bitchin’ epaulettes.

Are those shoes? I just meant jackets. I have a pair of red with black accents Oregon Runners (or Waffles? something like that) that are pretty cool, I also had a pair in black with red accents that I imported from Europe that were bitchin’, but I got white paint all over them. But I prefer the fit of Onitsuka Tiger Serranos, so I just stick with those these days. (I can’t stand too much shoe on my feet)

I have it with black instead of blue, and the fit is super goofy. The length is kind of short (I’m only 5’8" or so, so that’s strange) and it seems like it’s meant for somebody with a gut. I almost bought it in red a few years ago, too. They look really rad, I just wish they fit better.

I wish I could find these in my size. I seem to have missed the boat. :\

(If anyone sees these for sale anywhere in 12.5/13, let me know!)

:opens wallet:

1 Like

I feel like the nike x undercover collab has been pretty reliably good if you like tech stuff

4 Likes

yeah but Kiko Mizuhara looks good in everything

1 Like

Corduroy blazer, yes/no

only if you’re prepared to look cool as hell

3 Likes

I wonder if I can find a good one thrifting someplace

You can do it Mikey

19%20pm

2 Likes

http://vestoj.com/the-whistleblowers-new-clothes/

I am strongly of the opinion that Vestoj is the only good fashion journalism but am open to being corrected

2 Likes

Yohji Yamamoto x GITS

2 Likes

this is cool but i kinda want fashion/anime collaborations that work more on the forms in the story. (mostly i want the cloak Iria wears )

2 Likes

Hey, just noticed Uniqlo has $49 and $29 harrington jackets right now. It’s not quite the season but they might work for you!

1 Like

Rad, thanks, I would’ve missed that. I hope the olive is still in stock on Thursday, I’m like, $200 in overdraft again.

I wish they came in red, but that kind of drab olive green is my alternate palette color because it looks rad when paired with black without being too showy. Man, I also really want a safari jacket, but I can’t spend $80 on a safari jacket until my pay goes up a few dollars.

Jesus I feel like a mark for liking this

3 Likes

gengar is pretty rad, though.

not as rad as haunter.

1 Like

2 Likes