Earthbound on Snexploration 20!! send us clips

Ask me to record my dumb voice for any purpose and I am so there.

1 Like

@HOBO is gamer streaming the Itoi bass fishing game with live translation from an app, NOW:

https://www.twitch.tv/bachelorsoft

Come chill with us!

2 Likes

…I missed it :frowning:

It’s still going! Bachelor’s stuff crashed, but he’s getting it back online now.

Everyone: Don’t forget to send in your clips for Earthbound!!

3 days to do this!!!

EDIT: and I’ve only gotten one so far, don’t let Cuba dominate this

Would it be ok if I threw something in? There’s a lot I didn’t get to articulate during cast, but I would rather not brazenly take up space

2 Likes

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

I still haven’t decided what to say, but I’m still gonna put my thoughts in.

3 Likes

I sent the dumbest thought I could manage.

3 Likes

I’m for it

I’m definitely doing this but it’s really hard for me to boil down my feelings about this game into a minute long clip… oh huh, i should say that in the clip, imma write that down

3 Likes

We had trouble boiling it down to 3 hours so I understand.

3 Likes

I was actually just getting started and realized I was already at 60 seconds and said, you know, that works fine

2 Likes

@ferrets @sleepysmiles literally last call for this, editing the podcast today so send your clips to me in the next 6 hours or so if you still want to

no pressure but figured i’d give everyone a last chance

1 Like

Just sent it along! Sorry for being last-minute!

4 Likes

not gonna lie, i’m getting a bit weepy ending this podcast with these clips, it’s really great. thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Wish I coulda added to this, but have been scattered with business this week and couldn’t collect my thoughts into a good minute. Looking extra forward to it!

It’s out!!! I’m very happy with this one, lots of little musical cues and occasional sound effects. Listen to the end to hear the clips as well. It’s worth the wait!

10 Likes

This was really fun to listen to!!! Lots of great observations and i really dug that you picked that game for the salaryman segment (don’t want to say it in case it’s a surprise)
and i’m pleased as punch that i accidentally got to participate in “do your best Mr Saturn voice” :smiley:

Your lands and livestock have been spared my wrath :+1:

4 Likes

I’m really pleased with how this episode came out! Thanks to those who sent in clips, I got a kick out of them.

I’m glad I won the raffle and got to pick EarthBound! I almost didn’t pick it because that game means a lot to me and I was afraid people might go all prickly and contrarian about it… But in the end, everyone was very genuine and heartfelt.

3 Likes