E3

Michel Ancel BG&E2 sounds great and all but I’m kind of more interested in Wild now.

But the game does look cool I’ll probably play it.

ok, ancel, look, if your small planet is orbiting a bigger planet you ain’t on a planet you’re on a moon, ok bud

2 Likes

For as cool as all that looks, I’m baffled as to what it’s actually going to be used for. And building out a whole planet of that size and scale seems nuts, frankly, unless it’s largely abandoned (in which case it makes all this work not really make a lot of sense if the game’s going to have a narrative).

Grand Theft Besson then I guess

2 Likes

Into it.

The original game was kind of a plain Zeldalike but elevated by style and fun characters and a really amazing soundtrack (that’s the most exciting part, that they have the composer from the original). Also a surprising and decent emphasis on stealth.

I rolled my eyes at the Fuck Monkey but it was accompanied by a smile. I’ll for sure pick this up.

Honestly I don’t really trust French developers to not be shit-heads at this point but that’s hardly novel

2 Likes

Reynal, come home

just now scpserver was using 99 percent of my cpu and 4gigs of memory. this is what I get. to hell with pressure sensitive buttons and metal gear I should of just stuck with ds4windows

1 Like