E3

it’s pretty admirably bonkers so far

or

well

donkers

4 Likes

The perpetual march of technology has allowed the 3cm tall robot lady on the screen to look more leggy and fuckable than ever.

1 Like

Mario Odyssey just seems like a Mario skinned Kirby.

I’d rather it have gone more for platforming tightness than wacky :frowning:

this generation features a noticeable increase in poly count

I want to marry the girl they have playing Metroid right now

I read post one and then skipped to the end. Excellent.

Thank you E3 stream for saving me the $40 this videogame will cost.

hoo boy does this look unappealing and point-missing

bye

7 Likes

It looks like AM2R wasn’t 100% on point either, but they should’ve just bought that.

Metroid is kind of a dead franchise to me.

It was a great cornerstone of gaming history and carved out a lot of potential space, but their unwillingness to commit to a lot of the things Super Metroid did that are still revered today means the franchise, as a whole, is full of lots of useless cruft, and the people who ended up going back and playing Super Metroid Too Much have embraced the parts of the game that honestly aren’t that unique to Metroid itself.

Definitely more to see from indies that are inspired from Metroid than from Metroid itself, I think.

2 Likes

more like Mehtroid Prime 4 right?

heh, but seriously those look pretty bland

this new Mario game tho, looks fucking insane and i want it now

Don’t think it’s terribly surprising that a redesign of Metroid 2 through the lens of modern Metroid didn’t produce appealing results.

Dang I need to get a Switch because that donk is off the fuckin’ chain. Mario and his magical hat can possess everything. I love it.

Here’s another video of AssCreed gameplay. It has some actual combat bits.

There’s a part about 10 minutes in where the guy playing fights a hippo with a spear underwater.

I think the best part about the Nintendo announcements is that the reveal of crossplay on the Switch version of Rocket League has exposed Sony to be frauds w/r/t playing with other consoles

I have absolutely no idea how anyone could be excited about a fourth Metroid prime

Please also consider how atrociously bad MercurySteam was at writing female characters

This Metrotd 2 remake will surely be more plot-oriented than the original and do even more damage to Samus’ character

they played and enjoyed the previous games and also aren’t bound to your opinions

1 Like

Prime was fine

2 and 3, not really

I just don’t see what else there will be except More

people want more

they are greedy motherfuckers

Only I can save the Metroid franchise

6 Likes