E3

So not even a trailer in the show for knactwok which is coming in three months? And does have an e3 trailer? Huh.

And all the games were for 2018.

Okay I am forgetting destiny 2 but that is omni platform.

Man CoD multi is gonna be real weird in 2017 because one side is Nazis.

counterstrike has had you play as TERRORISTS for 18 years now

since nazis are so topical they should rerelease operation darkness on steam so i don’t have to buy an xbox 360 eventually.

2 Likes

Instead of Girl Wood we got Elijah Wood this year

2 Likes

Is Shadow of the Colossus a remake or remaster?

The GRAFIX from the trailer look too good to be just up resolutioned textures like the ps3 port which Bluepoint also did, though I imagine the art design helps.

It is up to Nintendo to save us today. I’m gonna bet it will be a Splatoon, Arms fest with a peek at Zelda DLC. Reggies probably gonna pull a new 2DS XL out of his pocket and taunt the masses with it.

I thought the new Assassin’s Creed was supposed to have a lady Assassin too. In Egypt, besides pyramids, what else is there to climb? So far Ubisoft impressed me the most with the sheer Frenchness of their press conference.

Ubi had the best real presser just by being so fucking Ubi but Wolf 2 is the best game shown thus far from any presentation. I’ll say this, for as bland as most of Bethesda’s presser was, at least they only showed stuff actually coming out this year; hell, every game they showed not yet already out is out in the next 4-5 months. TEW2 and Wolf 2 are two weeks from each other!

of course, the best presentation is still the Devolver Digital show, a group of people who understand that E3 is terrible

4 Likes

am i going to get a second monster hunter announcement today

i don’t know if i can handle it

1 Like

i thought of you when i saw that trailer

1 Like

yes i will be making you play this one with me for sure

1 Like

You better include me on that shit because YES.

1 Like

My favorite part was the part with the bow gun with what seemed to be proper shootman controls and camera.

i was actually just thinking that bowgun in mh without mh bowgun controls seems real weird!

and yes the whole sb/destiny crew has to play for sure. i always want to make y’all play every monster hunter with me but they’re always on 3ds which means there’s no party invites or chat and the online is generally clunky and weird so i never push it, but if it’s finally gonna be on ps4…!!!

what a good day

now if they’d just announce xx on switch in an hour to tide me over…

I need to know who has their VA contracts

r yu the eee jiss our ournt ye

1 Like

remember when Nintendo of Europe did Xenoblade and everyone was like “can they do it again”

you made this happen

no

YES

the Nintendo experience in a nutshell

3 Likes

yoshi and kirby both look like fantastic kids’ games

can’t say I fault the “look, we’re working on it! we’re working on all of it!” approach they’re taking here

1 Like