E3 2021 --- directly into our veins

offical thread for us to speculate (crappost) and liveblog (turdpost) our thoughts on the 2021 exposition of entertainment of the electronical sort

i heard a rumor that if nintendo doesn’t announce the switch pro by tomorrow then people will be claiming that it will be announced tomorrow for the rest of the year

13 Likes

what does pro even mean for consoles. is a ps4 pro an esports rig, is it so reviewers get the best possible experience,

2 Likes

Sony will announce at least one exciting looking PS5 game that will also be coming to PS4.

Metroid Prime 4 will have no announcement, but Nintendo will say they’re ‘still working’ on BotW 2.

Deathloop will get a new trailer. Everyone will remember Deathloop exists for a week and then forget about it.

The new switch will be called The Switch+ instead of the Switch Pro like people expect.

7 Likes

12 Likes

the switch “off” (coz you can take it “off” the dock)

1 Like

It’s gonna be called the S2itch (pronounced stootch)

5 Likes

The Svvitch

17 Likes

there will be at least one video game

11 Likes

O:

No - not a VG!
And it’s Swoch - you fools…

If they show Switch Pro and BOTW 2, all YouTube rumor content creators instantly lose their homes

I predict XCOM Chimera Squad releasing “later that day” for consoles – fairly realistic

I hope for the new SaGa, even if it’s just an upgrade of Scarlet Grace with more MCs

I pine for a VF collection for my Switch – not likely

I wish for an EMP that causes me to end my destructive habit and pick up my guitar or one of several books on my coffee table :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I would like confirmation that no game that I’m interested in will release before the end of the year.

8 Likes

Federation Force 2

1 Like

My fondest hope is nothing interesting gets announced all summer so I can catch up with the backlog.

Introducing the Switch Professional and Switch Amateur.

I am perversely fond of e3’s corporate circus but if it’s going to just be the headliner for something akin to last year’s glut of trailer announcements I think everyone will just end up fatigued again.

Not sure if there are that many prominent rumours this time around that might lead to something interesting.

3 Likes

mario will be back for an all new adventure

6 Likes

i just hope no one gets hurt

4 Likes

Will Last Guardian be playable this year?

11 Likes

Prime Trilogy will yet again be a no-show, but they’ll release Other M HD for $60

8 Likes

I fear the longer this is in development to make sure it’s “good” the less likely it’s a weird economical sequel a la Majora’s Mask or New Vegas

12 Likes

i miss old e3. is sony even doing a thing this year. smh.