E3 2021 --- directly into our veins

I just want The Evil Within 3 where Kidman has to navigate STEM based on her own shitty Hard Knock Life

3 Likes

it’s gonna be the Swiitch and wiimotes are gonna work with it for some reason, even though it doesn’t have a disc drive.

3 Likes

I cannot imagine why marketing/PR would ever ever do a live event again now that press are trained to watch a 30 minute commercial and report it

6 Likes

I like that PSO2 just keeps coming out over and over now. My stock role in these speculation threads for the past couple years never needs to change.

7 Likes

whatever the new switch model is, it will make absolutely nobody happy

6 Likes

The absolute funniest possible outcome for the new Switch is if the Switch itself is exactly the same, but the new dock just does a 4K upscale

8 Likes

I’m not so sure - I think its popularity is due to being closer to a smartphone than a PC when the PS/Xbox consoles have been steadily becoming more like PCs since 2005. Portable, unobtrusive when docked, small file sizes, etc.

If it’s just a bump with DLSS to produce passable 4K for TVs it’s more like a new phone than a new console. Supersedes the full switch and the old hardware production goes completely over to the lite.

2 Likes

Thanks to the DLC that still hasn’t come out I predict this will be the 10th straight year that Cuphead will make an E3 appearance.

12 Likes

i suppose marvel x-com isn’t a substantially stranger thing to happen than donkey kong x rabbids x-com

3 Likes

I’ve wanted X-Men Tactics for years…and they give me this??

2 Likes

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/03/xcom-style-avengers-game-from-2k-is-real-so-is-the-rest-of-the-leak/

Codename Volt is a new sci-fi action game that also brings in magic and other supernatural capabilities for the player and the enemies. Again, the leak does a good job of summing up what to expect calling it “Cthulhu meets Saints Row.” This is the new game from Hangar 13, which previously created Mafia III for 2K Games.

Maybe I was just primed by “XCOM with Marvel heroes” but piqued the fuck up for this

1 Like
8 Likes

i want there to be a AAA penis game so they can make a big penis model and you have to walk through the urethra hole to a SOUND proof room to play the game

like the big tity exhibits at tokyo game show but with a penis. let me walk into a penis

14 Likes

thinking of moving this to KoP soon. Y/N?

• Y
  • N

0 voters

A poll might be useful.

make a new thread in kop and let them fight

3 Likes

if we go this route, we need to open a second E3 thread in the Axe as well

6 Likes

I’m going to wishfully predict that the rumored new street fighter alpha will not be sf6 but its own ting

Exclusive to switch

With arcsys graphics letsgo

7 Likes

Just a question I need to pose -
will ever a ‘Cave Noire’ sequel be announced !?

3 Likes

Report to your media reception device at the scheduled time.

4 Likes