DooM

I played it a bit more so it’s a lot higher now. Almost ready to expand into space!

That game is STALKER before STALKER. Before it was cool.

13 Likes

9 Likes

I’m sorry but all the words are lost to me as I just see the images and think Quake: The VR Missions.

3 Likes



10 Likes

15 Likes

YAYYYY




8 Likes

Does anyone else feel like the whole Doom movie should have been shot like this? Nauseating for sure, but I like my entertainment brutal sometimes.

2 Likes

that’s basically what hardcore henry looked like

it wasn’t good or even good-bad

1 Like

Take that back Tulpa Hardcore Henry was fun.

1 Like

New version of Final Doomer is out.

3 Likes

On the one hand nice, on the other here I am halfway through replaying Hellbound with the previous version of FD’s Doom II set. Decisons, decisions.

That katana actually looks wicked

Edit: posted too soon - yo, that hammer!

1 Like

Wonder if our guy will see

and get all

2 Likes



6 Likes
1 Like

heck

source: https://twitter.com/CallumFyfe1/status/1164380295044317185

3 Likes
1 Like