DooM

Damn meauxdal, shit’s terrific. thx

I bought and wanted to play Devil Daggers but my fucking Steam account won’t let me log in before I enter a code they still haven’t emailed to me despite prodding

Those sound effects are just impeccable

I wonder if that player got far enough to reveal all possible skullbeasts

Devil Daggers has an impeccable aesthetic and its action looks gloriously fluid, but I just don’t want to play any more endless arena wave modes. Level design please!

2 Likes

Have to agree

It’d be great if the developer could team up with a levelsmith, can’t expect a single studio to nail everything

I’d be okay with it being an enemy wave game if there was more enemy variety, right now it just seems a bit too spartan

I find myself wishing there was an easy mode as a way to get exposed to everything in a ‘safer’ environment or at least a shield mechanic (something like one hit and it takes 30 seconds for it to recharge) so I could make a few mistakes and learn from them. Most my deaths happen when the floating spider bug shows up and I get tagged by a skull trying to take it out.

1 Like

crosspost from Mystery Science News Thread 3,000 , recommend clicking on it.

1 Like

I streamed JPCP for a bit. It’s a good level set. Really hard from pistol start, though, don’t bother unless you’re crazy.

Best titlepic ever.

1 Like

Nosing in to JPCP, and goddamn, Map 08:

We’ve come a long way from “Hey, E3M2 looks like a hand!”

5 Likes

official jpcp promo

1 Like

I’m enjoying the DooM beta and I don’t care who knows it. Really love a lot about it.

Keep in mind I haven’t played an MP shooter since like, Halo Reach, mostly because every game since looks very boring.

1 Like

Maybe because it’s by Certain Affinity?

dracko don’t be so vague, which affinity are you talking about

1 Like
2 Likes

Romero released another Doom level.

1 Like