discount elysium (deals thread 2)

RICE GAME

7 Likes

Myst Masterpiece Edition for 1USD

11 Likes

It’s nice to be able to buy all of these a third time.

This isn’t a joke. I totally did. This bundle is a great. I’ve got them all on steam now.

1 Like

truthfully i’ve never played a myst so this is my chance

7 Likes

omg

You are in for a treat my friend

3 Likes
5 Likes

Epic Games Store has their Lunar New Year sale going on for another few days, and there is a way to get a $10 coupon (I think you have to sign up for emails) so it is seemingly possible to get Disco Elysium for $5.99.

2 Likes

Yes, now you can play The Manhole

4 Likes

if anyone wants it, Riven steam key: [gone]
i posted this somewhere else too, so it may be claimed, but no one said anything

3 Likes

yoinke

I am going to play myst and then riven and feel like the smartest idiot alive

8 Likes

Hey, I did this five years ago and now I have a wife, home, and car.

18 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Kept meaning to post this in the 100 year old video thread

8 Likes

All of MK11 is 17 bucks on PSN which seems like The Right Price for me to finally watch Aftermath (playing will be secondary.)

I’m a little underwhelmed by this lineup. I guess I’ll check out Team Sonic Racing and snag Ghost Runner but it seems ever-more-unlikely that I’ll ever own a PS5 and it explicitly states that the PS4 version is not granted by claiming it.

In other news, Cristales is going to be free on the Epic Store as of tomorrow and that sure is a game I’ll add to my library for free but would have never purchased.

3 Likes

Found a slick deal for Elden Ring that knocks it down to $45 today on green man gaming. Coupon code is 06QVP3-V01NKP-K2707M.

7 Likes

GOG is also donating their cut to the same orgs, not sure about other storefronts.

6 Likes

This week’s Epic freebies are “Recharged” reboots of Black Widow and Centipede and some loot crate type thing for Dauntless which I am only dimly aware of.

1 Like

the recharged games are like…pretty good?? Not mindblowing but really surprisingly solid

1 Like