discount elysium (deals thread 2)

I saw this in the… current bad events axe thread and am gonna mention it here where it’ll soon be relevant.

Ideally this will go up during the day tomorrow before I visit in the night (unless it gets delayed, then this will be rather premature), but I took some time today to peak through the included game list and since I likely know the various gigantic bundle line-ups better than anyone else here I figured I’d put up some of the games that caught my eye and were not in either of the prior two massive charity bundles.

• Zero Ranger (paging @Rudie)
  • CrossCode (this will likely be the headliner for most)
  • Fatum Betula (neat looking walking sim with a neat take on PS1 graphics)
  • Alt-Frequencies (time loop radio mystery for you to solve)
  • SOLAS 128 (very hyped laser puzzle game I’ve heard argued is the best ever)
  • inbento (follow-up puzzle game by the Golf Peaks fellows)
  • Move ‘n’ Bloom (puzzle game by person who made one of my fave of those in bundle #1)
  • Dark Sheep (lovely C64 looking sokoban)
  • Cardful Planning (absurd playing card/block pushing/avoid arrows/blades mash-up)
  • RITE (pretty looking precision platformer)

Also a bunch of returning favorites from prior bundles (off the top of my head I recall Celeste, Baba is You, Superhot, the three earliest Draknet puzzle games plus various games I wrote up before).

…Yes, I linked to the Steam pages instead of the itch ones, I like the image/video layout better there :dongdance:

13 Likes