i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

“why not three shotguns”

Yes why not three of the weapon that Bungie can not figure out how to balance at all

I’m going to be running three fusions tho

yeah i miss the band ;__;

3 Likes

not gonna lie this sounds cool but they’ve always been good at hype trailers

tell you what, fire whoever is responsible for Destiny 2 and put that excited guy who said “gotta take it to the next level” and “it breaks the game and I love it” in charge and I’ll pay for and play whatever expansion he comes up with

jesus you need to own the two other DLC shitfests to get Forsaken? And Forsaken is like 35 bucks (correction: 40 Euros)? Fuuuuuuck this, who has all this money to spend?? what kind of bourgeois game is this?

1 Like

not to defend their pricing model but there’s probably gonna be a bundle where you’re gonna get the whole shebang for like 50 bucks
at least that’s what it was like when the big D1 expansions came out

1 Like

v telling that the only woman in that video was constantly interrupted and talked over…

anyway, looks kind of cool? I’d probably rather watch a sitcom starring the FX dude than pay a bunch of cash to play this?

v much miss the band, playing with ya’ll was always the best part of destiny :’

2 Likes

I love patrol zones right now. I can get sucked in and kind of forget about things. I think I get what Sakurina meant by

I’m like planning out each set of armor to have certain mods for x build and appropriate but tasteful shaders. I want to start a second alt so I have full class coverage.

If the renown system is new it’s a great way to make Lost Sectors meaningful to return to. Admittedly I’m cheesing them with celestial nighthawk but what can ya do

i think i’m still in as long as the raids are good and there’s hope that enough people will pick it back up so you can actually get a game in trials again but feel kinda fatigued

lets party chat while we play dragon quest xi instead???

1 Like

If someone has a line to Bungie please hear my plea

Forsaken needs to have a Revolver Ocelot gun juggling emote

Also, I want Cayde to through his hands out and say, “you’re pretty good”

Thank you

1 Like

last word and first curse had the twirl animation whenever you switched to them

sorely missed

I’ve cornered the market on various repurposed EVA suits - gimme that space cowboy look

Like this, but in space.

I finally got perfect paradox and I love it. It’s the Halo CE shotgun

I can’t help but feel if the expansions swapped the order of their exotic quests (find Saint-14, figure out who/what [redacted] is) and “campaigns” (kill panoptes/xol) it’d feel a lot better. That you have to grind out prophecies/resonant stems for the side stories means a lot of people aren’t going to bother, but they’re more interesting than the necessarily anticlimactic campaign baddies.

I definitely prefer the D2 expansions to TDB/HOW just for the gorgeous art assets.

1 Like

hey yeah me and sonford and couple other knuckledomes have taken this up again on ps4, probably gonna try to get into raid lairing and stuff soon. so uh if anybody’s interested!

also i think all the new bullshit that’s been added since november is hilarious and good

1 Like

Oh shit I would be down for that yes.

I downloaded it again on PC and will check out pvp again. I don’t have any expansions so I’ll probably not do much else

Is the warmind stuff worth checking out, or should I wait and do it when forsaken comes out? I opened D2 for the first time in like 6 months the other day, saw the giant queue of weekly activities to do, got intimidated, and immediately logged off.

i can’t say it left much of an impression on me.

against my better judgement I did a few missions and wandered around the new zone. I think I just want them to stop making expansions that touch parts of the lore that I like.

1 Like