Den of Screenshots (Part 1)

Excuse me, I think you mean Doctor Doot.

1 Like

10 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Finally playing FH5.

8 Likes

Forzas have nice photo modes.

1 Like

Black Book :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

10 Likes

good advice

4 Likes

fighting vipers 2 is a very good looking game
demul 2021-12-29 00-17-49-02
demul 2021-12-29 00-18-12-05
demul 2021-12-29 00-18-47-25
demul 2021-12-29 00-22-26-56

11 Likes

Nioh 2

5 Likes

every time i see you’re playing this on steam i’m like “fuck… gotta reinstall that…”

2 Likes

popped back into Tower Unite just to grab some screenshots of my condo. now that it’s finished (which I did in August) I don’t have much reason to return to the game, but I still love it

Entryway:

My shelf of toys and trash:

Isn’t that a lovely picture of peach? Let’s get a little closer to appreciate the details:

approach the painting

oh no, it’s bowser!!

now that i’ve pissed myself i have to go to the bathroom

welp, time to go to the kitchen and get a snack

(((i forgot to take pictures of the kitchen)))

and now that we have a snack let’s go watch a movie in the basement

i can’t believe there are four movies!! wow

what’s upstairs? why, it’s the speakeasy!

and yes, that’s a Waluigi bartending NPC. Specifically his golf outfit. there’s also a chocolate fountain i didn’t get in this picture.

now that we’re drunk, let’s go to the beach dance floor!!

(this is from a different session but it hasn’t changed too much, other than the skybox is now an ocean wrapping around the entire sky)

whew, i’m tired, time to go to bed…OR PLAY SOME COMPUTER GAMES!!

yes that’s a microwave monitor, i think it’s extremely funny

but what’s this, hiding in the closet? is it…

open the closet

yes, it’s the waluigi gallery! featuring the finest waluigart that computers can generate

and that’s the grand tour. maybe someday i’ll decorate a different house but i think my Tower Unite days are likely over

13 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Maybe some will find this fun to look at, but I am continuing to cram that first Quake map I made full of tutorial triggers, brushes, lights and slick stuff. It looks like a mess, like a the mouth of a doll I have made myself and have delighted inserting too many teeth into.

Yea, that’s future textures and wizard textures in the same map

cooool stairs

duplicated then rescaled the start area on the left just to play with triggers, now this ogre is forever waiting in a brush hut floating disconnected in the void

10 Likes

Super Mario Quaker

5 Likes

The Medium looks really good. I have to run it capped at 30fps in order to use high detail at 4k with raytracing, but it feels very nice at this framerate.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2000 replies. Continue discussion at Den of Screenshots (Part 2).