dads in space

is hollywood capable of making a space exploration sci fi film that is not also about finding your dad?

1 Like

Moon rover car chase??

think i might watch outland again

I like to think that Interstellar was really about finding your Matt Damon

1 Like

discovering the Dark Truth about your Matt Damon

in space

3 Likes

i really wish the rest of the movie had the same energy as the “sudden, unexpected Matt Damon” sequence

4 Likes

I remember contact being a very good movie about finding an alien disguised as your dad in space.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for video game trend to catch up so we can also have murder-dads in space

2 Likes

when are we going to get moms in space?

1 Like

cries in Mother Brain

3 Likes

4 Likes

Get away from her you bitch

2 Likes

Is that really what we need?

2 Likes

Mad Dadstra

1 Like

You escape your Dark Matt Damon, you sacrifice your Mass by falling into your Black Hole so your Anne Hathaway can make it to your Humanity’s New Home with your collective Frozen Embryos.

The rest of the movie doesn’t happen because it’s bad and unnecessary. Hate it. Get it away.

In Space.

I was going to make an adventure game set on mars where the only active currency was DVD copies of Mars Needs Moms.

3 Likes

Was it going to be called Mars Needs Mars Needs Moms?

If the DVDs were somehow procured by martian moms you could have called it
Mars Needs Mars Needs Moms Moms

3 Likes

I thought this thread might be about Prospect. Which is pretty good, incidentally, but had a much smaller budget than the movie that this thread is actually about. Which I had never heard of but which also looks like it might be interesting.

3 Likes

Oh yeah Prospect looked cool! I never saw it. It’s not about finding the dad though is it? I thought it was just like a Father-Daughter western …space-stern?