Corona Bandcamp Heist 200320

Really like this.

is some stuff I bought last bandcamp. Here’s some things I’m buying this time!

have added everyone who posted their music in here! anyone else?

this track is really capturing me

I am in the thrall of one classic j (the artist formerly known as casio dad; in glass beach band)

Two very different versions of the same song:

The latter is on a fundraiser for a Colombian trans activist group.

just leaving a note here that you can buy this entire electronic music label’s already very cheap digital discography for the absurd price of 11 bucks with the code “xgenotx” until the end of this year.

i like the two Percival Pembroke releases and i bought a few other things. didn’t have the guts to buy the whole discography because i didn’t want to wade through 40 releases. but there is cool stuff in here.

1 Like

4 Likes

They are doing another one this Friday.

Also,

I have avoided creating an Epic MegaGames account despite the giveaways and despite my affection for their 1990s games because I just have too many accounts and games already.

Holy shit. That sucks

I need to make some changes based on this.

What’s the best way to buy a web address?

I usually refer people to https://www.pairlite.com/

I have used them for domains and hosting for more than 20 years now. But I’m sure there are lots of comparable options.

2 Likes

probably just gonna throw up some wordpress site ASAP. They are good for that?

1 Like

Yes, I think these days they do it for you if that’s all you want, but I’d have to check to be sure of that part. (I have set one up with them manually before.)

That said, they might be overkill for nothing but an auto-generated WP site. (I would imagine that can be had cheaper elsewhere.)

Thanks for the advice. I am a little jarred by this as I’ve been using my bandcamp as my calling card for a long time. Wishful thinking and laziness has kept me from doing this sooner.

It’s high time I get a real website. I work with a bunch of younger graduate CS students so this might be a nice side project that I can pay them for and learn from. It would be sweet to have a web interface where clients could upload projects for mixing and mastering.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

i am absolutely gutted by this tbh holy SHIT

1 Like

we’ll see what happens but yeah, this is abysmal. nothing good can survive

I cried for a few seconds. I’m so sorry ffxii

We will be okay. It’s just a bunch of work we need to do

1 Like

It’s Bandcamp Friday!

Oh, okay.

1 Like

It’s that day again.