canned drink state of mind

the non-carbonated one is really good also. I drink it as a treat~

i used to smash the zero cal version like a villain

I need all the calories I can get, for I am a twiglet

i want to stay one :confused:

I watch youtube snack vidz that these Japanese boys make and it came up that Root Beer is difficult to find in Japan and that maybe most people there think it tastes like medicine and have also read of similar feelings in the UK?

I mean I guess Root Beer is an American thing it makes sense but I just have been hit hard by this news.

This oneā€™s ingredient list sounds good. ā€œHeal allā€. Would instantly purchase.

Itā€™s delicious!!!

yall fuck with lacroix tho

the peach pear is real good

1 Like

i am deeply amused by lacroix brandā€™s uh cultural progress

itā€™s the only seltzer iā€™ve liked thus far

sippin on one of these this fine Saturday morning

Feels like itā€™s gonna be a good day

root beer tastes exactly like the kind of liquid they give you to rinse your mouth out after having dental work in the uk. maybe that is why in the uk it leaves a bad taste in oneā€™s mouth, so to speak

I really like it, though, and it is easily getable from the tsutaya near my house and choice vending machines in kawasaki and sangenjaya. I have maps and charts

2 Likes

Do they have sarsaparilla in Japan? Itā€™s very popular in Taiwan and itā€™s basically root beer

sarsaparilla is better than any goddamn root beer

I really want some birch beer but where to get it?

oh yeah, but the kind that is prevalent in taiwan isnā€™t really. i mean, it is slightly more flavorful but itā€™s not like, artisanal or whatever. iā€™m sure thereā€™s a story of how it caught on as one of the major soft drinks there, but idk what it is. i guess the slightly herby taste is similar to liangcha like jia duo bao so maybe that has somethin to do with it.

1 Like

from the Pennsylvania Dutch

2 Likes

I certainly havenā€™t seen any, but Iā€™ll keep an eye out. it sounds like something Iā€™d like to try

Iā€™ve recently got hooked on Bai brand of drinks for something sweet yet fizzy that matches up with my low carb diet. They have a brand of drinks that go for soda-like tastes (cola, lemon-lime, ginger ale, root beer). Itā€™d be awesome if they could make a Dr. Pepper taste alike as I donā€™t really like the taste of cola in general. But bubbles cherry and blackberry lime are good flavors.

Fruit flavored soda is the best soda. After Dr. Pepper.

https://blog.khymos.org/wp-content/2012/01/mineral_water_calculator_v6.xlsx

This is real cool.

1 Like